Just wanted to let you all know that Michaels craft store is doing something fun this whole week for Mother's day.
Every day of the week they have a different free craft for your child to do for you. I took the kids there today and they were making a Corsage. Here's the link to their website with a list of what they will be doing every day of the week.
http://www.theknackkids.com/EventView/Code/ev0022.aspx
Just click on the date to the left of the page to see a picture of what will be made. Also note the times...today was just for an hour between 6-7:00 so make sure to show up at the right time! I'll try to take the girls there every night. One more thing...the picture frame on one of those days you have to pay for it...it's one of those $1 frames. So anyways...just wanted to pass on the events in case someone else thinks that would be a fun thing to do with your kids like I do! :)
Hugs and Crafts,
Tine
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love that picture of Julianne sleeping on top of Belle, that is so sweet. It makes me realize that Brody could do the same thing and here I am always so worried about him squashing little Cooper. Maybe I need to relax a bit.
Post a Comment