"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

– Audrey Hepburn

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love in the form of bite size goodies

Yes I know...I am dropping the ball...I am trying, so here I am writing again.

Today is Valentine's day, stinks to have Chad be far away this whole week.

I had an experience today that I want to write it down, after all that's what this blog if for, right?! (Remember I don't do well with journals).

Today as I finished doing family home evening with the kids somebody rang the door bell, when I went to check there was just this very yummy bite size brownies and red velvet cake left on our door steps. I don't know who brought them but I do know who sent them. I brought them in and let the kids have some before going to bed. Tears dropped from my face as I thought about how somebody was thinking of us and wanted to show us that by bringing us these treats.

Amazes me how time after time whenever I am feeling overwhelmed, sad, lonely or whatever, how it seems that Heavenly Father will always send me an angel...He always lets me know that he's aware of me.
I don't ever complain to Him about feeling the way I do at times, I wouldn't dare, we have been blessed beyond measure, I couldn't. Who am I to complaint? Life is good, people deal with huge things daily! But really, I don't need to, He knows me, He knows how I am feeling and most importantly, He cares! He cares about little me with my small and insignificant things...here in this great big beautiful earth.

I pray daily asking Heavenly Father to help me to be aware of those that are around me so that I might be of any assistance, I love to do things for others whatever they might be, so very humbling to me to be on the receiving end most of the time.

Wish I knew who Heavenly Father sent my way today, so I could tell them thank you! Thank you for listening...thank you for caring!

Hugs and feeling loved!

No comments: