"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

– Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sad news...

Hello friends,

I know, long time no see...but hey I had a baby...so don't give up on me just yet. I usually desapear for a little while after having a baby, I like my space to get used to the changes and to enjoy the new little bundle of joy! ;) Miles is doing fine by the way...just growing like crazy! :/ We took him to the doc when he was 4 weeks old and he was 12 pounds already...so he's gaining about a pound a week...he is 7 weeks now so you do the math.
But anyways, about the title, the sad news that I have is that Protea Cottage is no longer doing the Mommy and Me tea parties! :( If you have been there with your little girl(s) then you know why I am so disapointed. They moved, to another location inside Gardner village and decided to no longer host the parties. Not sure why. Chad mentioned that would be a good business, to do something like that and also host birthday tea parties for little girls. I would love to do something like that...so who knows?! But on the good side...if you, like me, have been trying to find a nice little porcelain tea set for your little girls, Protea is doing a Labor day sidewalk sale this Friday and Saturday from 10 am - 8 pm and until 6 pm on Monday. They will be selling gently used parlor furniture, dishes, teacups and more, (on their own words). I'll have to go check it out tomorrow and I just thought that I would pass that along if anyone else is interested.

Hugs and not having tea parties...

Tine

1 comment:

Ingrid Beecroft said...

cris como vc tah menina?
af nos nunca mais nos vimos ou nos falamos..sempre fica aquela vamos nos ver e nada :/
como estah o bebe lindo?
vamos ver se nao nos vemos neh, e as criancas brincam tambem.
e sua familia ainda estah por aqui?
eu nao lembro se vieram visitar ou se estao morando mesmo..
espero que esteja tudo bem com vcs...bjos linda.