So this happened a little while ago but I want to write it down before I forget...funny how we always say that we wont forget but we really do...I have already forgotten so much of the cute little stories from the girls. :(
As I have mentioned before...we are potty training our little guy...so a while ago I took him to his potty, he did his business and got up...I let him run off while I cleaned his potty because I forgot to bring a clean diaper with me. So our little guy ran to our room...a few seconds later I hear my hubby screaming in our room...I ran there to find him standing in front of our closet, ( he was looking for a shirt to go to work with), and our little guy standing in front of him, Chad's leg was wet...lol...I must say that I laughed so hard that I almost ended up with my pants wet too! :) Chad then took Hayden and ran to the bathroom of course by this time he was really done and he went back to change his pants again to go to work. But that was great...of all the places our little guy could have gone to finish his business he chose his Dad's leg!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha...sorry Chad but I just had to share! I wish you guys could have seen Hayden's sweet innocent little face standing there in front of his Dad! Hope you are all having a great week!
Hugs and fun potty training
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
:)!!! That is a story you can use when he brings dates home.
Post a Comment