"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

– Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hubby Tag

Here it is Jenny!!!

1 - Where did you meet? - In my aunt's house I believe...don't really remember the details since I was engaged to someone else...just remember him being very annoying! :)

2 - How long did you date before you got married? - About a year

3 - How long have you been married? - 7 yrs

4 - What is your favorite feature - His hands

5 - What is your favorite quality - His integrity

6 - Does he have a nickname for you - Buddy

7 - What is his favorite food? - Wow...he has several too...but I think that it is a good steak!

8 - What is his favorite sport? - Football

9 - When and where did you first kiss? - Halloween night when he dropped me off home.

10 - What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? - Lately?? Enjoy any little time that we get together relaxing and cuddling in the couch with a good movie and a bowl of pop corn. Suggestions for movies??!!!! But we also enjoy traveling and checking out new restaurants.

11 - Do you have any children? - Yes, 3 two girls and a boy

12 - Does he have a hidden talent? - He can Yodel!!! :)

13 - How old is he? - 29 for a few more months!

14 - Who said "I Love You" first? - I DID!!! All thou he will argue that it was him...but no sense!


15 - What is his favorite type of music? - Classic Rock

16 - What do you admire the most about him? - Wow...does it have to be one thing only? I can go on here forever...but I'm going to go with how wonderful he is to me and the kids...could not have asked for someone better.

17 - Do you think he will read this? Yes

I'll tag everyone who reads this blog and thinks that this will be something fun to do...so no pressure anyone...just if you think it will be fun!

Hugs and tags,

Tine

No comments: